Liberty Avenue
Edinburgh EH4 8AB
6 October 2016
Dear Anna,
Thank you for your letter, which I got yesterday. I
was happy hearing from you. The news about your interview is very interesting.
You didn’t say if you got the job I hope so. I was sorry to hear that you have
been bungled again. How many times has this happened to you? Five hundred
pounds is a lot of money! Does the police know who did it?
You wanted me to tell you about what I’m doing in
Edinburgh, and how my life is here. Well I enjoy very much. The course is good,
but harder than I had thought. First I had the friends, but I soon met the
people who are in the same apartment as me. Actually, I spend the all time
trying to the books, which I need to read for my course although they are
difficult to find. I’m sure I’ll find them soon, when I buy them, I’ll be very
busy.
I’m finishing now. A friend of mine has to write a
letter in French, and I said I wanted to help him. Please write me on phone
soon. If you came to Scotland, you have to visit me, but remember to take warm
clothes! It’s so cold here!
Best wishes,
Serge.
happy hearing : happy to hear
ResponderEliminarActually, I spend the all time: currently, I spend all my time
I said I wanted to help : I offered my help to him
you came: you come